Download printable version
Early Years Leader
Required September 2021
MPS/UPS + TLR2a £2873
A rare career opportunity to drive change within a successful school.
Perryfields Infant School is a popular two-form entry infant school in the heart of Springfield, Chelmsford. We are looking for someone to join our stable, experienced and successful team from September 2021 onwards.
We are looking for a new ambitious, passionate, dynamic, highly motivated and inspirational teacher to lead our Early Years Team and join our Senior Leadership Team. You will be able to demonstrate excellent strategic leadership skills and have a proven track record of improving standards. This is a class-based role with regular leadership time allocated.
You will be responsible for leading on key school improvement priorities and will lead our superb team of Early Years staff.
The successful candidate will:
· Be an outstanding teacher with consistently high expectations of themselves and their colleagues who is able to achieve excellent results.
· Have proven leadership and management skills and is able to demonstrate how initiatives have had a positive impact in their current setting.
· Have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils to raise attainment across all ability ranges.
· Be flexible, well organised individual able to use their own initiative and work to deadlines.
· Have excellent communication skills and can build positive relationships with colleagues and parents.
· Be able to work together as a team to empower staff in a caring and supportive manner.
· Show a willingness to embrace the school's values and be fully involved in the life of the school and the community.
· Be passionate about the pursuit of excellent and creating the best possible learning opportunities for our pupils.
· Be a reflective practitioner, committed to your own professional development.
We can offer:
· Well behaved, happy, motivated children
· A friendly, committed, supportive team of colleagues
· A commitment to your continued professional development
· A well-resourced environment with a healthy budget
· Ongoing commitments to encourage a healthy work/life balance and improved well- being including an excellent Employee Assistance Programme.
· A supportive and committed governing body
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further details.
Visits are encouraged after school with social distancing measures in place. Please contact the school office on 01245 268714 to arrange a visit or to talk about the position in more detail.
Applicant deadline Midday 12th April 2021
Interview date: 20th April 2021