Download printable version
Barnes Farm Infant School
Learning Support Admin Assistant
Fixed Term Contract
Start date ASAP to 22nd July2021
Scale 3 Points 4-5
10 hours per week
38 weeks per year
£18,933 - £19,312 pro rata (actual salary £4,249 - £4,335)
We are seeking a skilled Learning Support Admin Assistant to support the school to deliver and track interventions, support attendance of identified pupils and support the SENCo with paperwork.
The post is for 10 hours per week - 8:30am to 10:30am Monday - Friday (term time only including training days). This post will be a fixed term contract until 22nd July 2021.
We are a good school seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Admin Assistant with a "can-do" attitude who is committed to raising standards for all pupils.
You will need to have an ability to work flexibly and with enthusiasm. You will work in partnership with the SENCO and Headteacher, to support learning in line with the National Curriculum, codes of practice, school policies and procedures.
The successful candidate should have the following:
· Experience of supporting children in a school setting
· Excellent organisation and inter-personal skills
· The ability to use their own initiative
· Strong behaviour management skills
· Experience of supporting pupils with a range of needs
· Is able to demonstrate patience, calmness and flexibility at all times
· A commitment to high achievement from pupils and themselves
· Good standard of education: Maths and English GCSE grades A-C or equivalent
· Good knowledge of ICT
· Flexibility and a good sense of humour
· Willing to undertake training and support individual needs
Our friendly team will support you and training will be provided.
Due to prospective candidates not being able to have a tour of the school over the holidays, please look at our school's celebration video on the 'Our School' tab of our school website' www.barnesfarminf.essex.sch.uk
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Farmer (Headteacher) on 01245 467474 or email@example.com
Closing Date:Midday 17th March 2021
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
· Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
· Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
· The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer
Information about the School
Barnes Farm Infant School is a school for 4 -7 year old children in Chelmsford, Essex. We have a wonderful team of staff, active and informed governors and supportive families who all help the children to be safe and happy and to make exceptional progress. It is our aim to make sure that all members of our school community are supported and feel included and valued.
The children are divided into classes according to age. Children will progress through the National Curriculum on an individual basis with appropriate individual educational plans being provided for children with special educational needs and for gifted and talented pupils.