Download printable version
The Mid Essex Anglican Academy Trust is seeking applications from candidates who are committed to bringing a love of learning to all aspects of pupils' development. There are two schools in the trust: Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School and Mountnessing Church of England Primary School. Both of the schools in the trust are fully committed to the children in its care becoming the best they can be academically, socially, emotionally, morally and physically within a Christian ethos.
The position available is in Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School. Our pupils are fabulous and inspire us to be the best teachers we can be. The staff team laughs every day and has a shared purpose to provide an excellent education for the children at St Mary's. We are looking for a committed, determined, creative and fun-loving teacher to join our thriving school.
Do you have:
· high expectations of all pupils and yourself;
· the drive to teach creative and engaging lessons;
· a good sense of humour;
· the ability to reflect upon what goes well and how to improve;and
· a wide range of fancy dress outfits?
We can offer:
· a supportive motivated staff team;
· a strong Christian ethos;
· inspirational children; and
· a place to grow and flourish as a teacher.
Visits to the school to meet the team are warmly welcomed, socially distanced of course.
Information about the School
Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School is a two form entry full primary academy. As an outstanding school, we are proud to offer the pupils an all-round excellent education where each individual is safe, secure and valued in a Christian environment.