Download printable version
Camulos Academy - EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher
Location - Camulos Academy, Colchester
Employer - REAch2 Academy Trust
Start date 12th April 2021
Salary - M1 to M6
Bringing Learning to Life
Due to the promotion to leadership of one of our staff members, we are looking for a teacher who can complete the summer term for a wonderful EYFS class and then take them into Year 1 from September.
As a teacher, do you:
- have a flair for curriculum development?
- believe strongly in engaging every pupil in a way that makes learning irresistible?
- relish becoming part of a dynamic, forward thinking team.
If you have the ability to inspire and engage all children to reach their full potential, and are committed to building strong, supportive relationships with children, parents, carers and colleagues across the school, as well as the Trust, then welcome to Camulos Academy!
Camulos Academy opened in September 2016 in Colchester, Essex, as a new provision and almost five years later, we will be a full school from this coming September.
We will offer you:
- outstanding training and networking opportunities within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2
- a stunning school environment
- a friendly and enthusiastic staff team and amazing pupils.
Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting 56 primary academies across England, including 2 in Colchester. REAch2 is a family, connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2.
Your letter of application should contain information regarding:
- your personal philosophy of education and view of how children learn;
- your understanding and experience of safeguarding children and promoting a safe learning environment.
- the principles which you believe should underpin a curriculum for pupils of all abilities to make outstanding progress and achieve appropriately high levels of attainment.
- the learning environment that you would want to create to promote quality and high standards.
- the climate that you would want to create to support effective learning and personal development.
- your understanding of, and commitment to, teamwork.
- the areas of teaching expertise and curricular specialism that you can offer or would wish to develop.
Visits to the school are recommended and should be made by contacting the school office.
Closing Date: Tuesday 9th March 2021 - 12 midday Interview Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021
Camulos Academy reserves the right to offer a post prior to the closing date for an exceptional candidate.
Please complete the application form online, or return your completed application forms to:
Tracy Allen, Office Manager
Colchester C04 6AL
Telephone: 01206 588588
Personal statements should be personalised to the school - generic personal statements will result in the application being rejected.
Camulos Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.