Download printable version
Temporary Teacher required for Summer Term only - 3 to 5 days per week (Days negotiable)
Start Date 12th April 2021 to 31st August 2021 (Earlier start possible)
Salary range Main Scale £25,714 - £36,961
The HERA Primary Academy Trust is looking to recruit an enthusiastic teacher at Kings Road Primary School with a creative flare for child-centered provision. We would like someone with a passion for teaching, who is a reflective practitioner and has the ability to work well in a small team and is an effective team player.
At Kings Road we can offer you enthusiastic, well-behaved children who have a love of learning and who embrace the opportunities that our teachers offer. We Pride ourselves in giving our children the opportunities to Aspire to become 'Learners for Life' with experienced staff that support each other and leadership that encourages Respect and Teamwork amongst the staff and children.
The school is looking for:
• A highly skilled and creative teacher, with high aspirations for all, able to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
• A pro-active and reflective practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning and takes ownership of their professional development
• A teacher with good interpersonal and communication skills and who excels as part of a team
• A teacher who is committed to inclusion and retains the whole child at the heart of all they do
The school can offer:
• Motivated and enthusiastic children with a love of learning
• Supportive colleagues who are passionate about children's learning and development
• A comprehensive staff wellbeing package
• CPD opportunities with specific and tailored support
• A clear whole school ethos with a vision and values shared by all
Visits to the school are usually warmly welcomed and highly encouraged but due to COVID 19 the school is currently closed except for key worker children. However, a visit may be arranged after school hours during the week beginning1st March 2021. Social distancing and the wearing of masks must be adherred to. If you would like to visit the school please contact Mrs J Playford via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk.
Information about the School
Kings Road Primary School is a founding member of the HERA Primary Academy Trust.
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.