Download printable version
Limes Farm Infant School and Nursery
The Governing Body of Limes Farm Infant School and Nursery and the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust are recruiting an inspiring leader who will build on the many strengths of our school at this next stage in its development.
Salary: Group 2
Applications: due by midday on Friday 26th February 2021
Interviews: Thursday 4th March 2021 from 1.00pm
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a successful Infant School and Nursery which is a valued member of our Multi-Academy Trust. Our school is based in Chigwell, on the edge of the Epping Forest District, and our priority is to create a happy and positive atmosphere in which all children are able to reach their full potential.
You will have:
· Proven leadership and management skills, with a clear vision of excellence in education and building upon previous success
· A strong ability to communicate with staff, children, parents and governors
· A track record of strategic thinking and planning
· A clear understanding of financial management
· A commitment to the continuing development and motivation of all staff
· A natural sympathy with the ethos of our school.
We can offer you:
· Happy, motivated and well-behaved children who are excited about their learning
· An enthusiastic, talented and hard-working staff
· A supportive and committed Governing Body which will work proactively with you to realise a shared vision for the school
· The full support of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
If you wish to discuss this post further, please contact the CEO of the EFSPT email@example.com