Download printable version
Wanted: Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you interested in working at Larchwood Primary School in Brentwood, Essex?
We are looking for a teacher that is.....
- Dedicated and committed practitioner
- Professional but also a fun and creative individual
- Understands the importance of their part in the bigger picture
- Knows how to assess organically and meet the learning needs of all children
- Use data to raise standards and improve pupil progress
- Isn't afraid to use IT in their teaching
- Be willing to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Outstanding NQTs and experienced teachers welcome
What we can offer.....
- Well behaved children that are ready and willing to learn
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Full-time LSA in every class
- Great working and learning environment
- Workload balance considerations
- Free daily school lunches from our very popular on-site kitchen
- Teacher laptop, iPad and classrooms which include a 65" C-Touch (screen)
- Technology that works!
More about Larchwood.....
- Next year we will have completed our expansion to two-form entry
- Our benchmark reportable data and results are excellent
- We have received letters from the DfE congratulating us on our achievements
- Graded Outstanding by Ofsted in March 2017
- Current staff are very skilled and dedicated to their role
- Our children are fab!
If the answer is yes, the next step is to contact our Headteacher, Steve Bowsher, for an informal chat.
In the meantime, please take a look at our website (www.larchwoodprimary.co.uk) and our Twitter feed to get a good feel for the school (https://twitter.com/LarchwoodPS).
Larchwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.