Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and motivated outstanding teacher to join our expanding school. Initially, this position would be to teach in Key Stage 2 but candidates need to be happy to teach across the whole Primary age range. We would welcome applications from NQTs.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
· professional but also willing to have fun and join our lively team;
· creative and flexible in their approach to meeting the learning needs of all children;
· committed to raising standards and improving pupil progress;
· willing to be involved in all aspects of school life.
What we can offer:
· enthusiastic children that are ready and willing to learn;
· a supportive staff team;
· the chance to join our school at an exciting time as we expand, with a whole host of new facilities on the horizon;
· manageable marking and assessment expectations.
We are happy to pay NQTs from the start of the Summer holiday.
Covid safe visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Warley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.