Download printable version
CLASS TEACHER (full time)
MPS / NQT's welcome
Start date: September 2021
Do you want to join an amazing School? Do you believe in a holistic approach to teaching children, where all successes are celebrated? Do you believe that all children can succeed no matter what?
· be an enthusiastic and creative teacher,
· be able to deliver high standards of learning and teaching through your good to outstanding classroom practice ,
· have excellent communication skills to work in partnership with children, staff, parents and outside agencies,
· have a strong desire to 'make a positive difference'.
· have viewed our School website and want to be a part of what we believe
We can offer:
· a place where children are at the centre of everything we do,
· happy, friendly and well behaved children who want to learn and achieve,
· a supportive and positive learning environment,
· experienced learning support assistants,
· a well-resourced working environment,
· commitment to your career development.
· An excellent OFTSED inspection.
· A School that's been given numerous awards in recognition of its contribution to the wellbeing of children, staff and the community.
· An outward looking school that works in partnership with many others.
· A school where staff say they like working here, can manage their workload and feel their wellbeing is considered.
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged even during lockdown. Come and see what we can offer. Please contact Mrs Jones or Mrs Carey to arrange a convenient appointment or for an application form/job specification- applications can be made on line or by hand.
Closing date: Friday 26th February 2021 (Noon)
Shortlisting: Monday 1st March 2021
Thomas Willingale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.