Download printable version
EYRS Teaching Post: P/T Fixed Term or Maternity Leave Cover
Required from Monday 12th April 2021
2.5 days per week Monday to Wednesday
St. Andrew's C of E Primary School in Halstead is a one-form entry primary school looking to the future.
Our EYRS teacher is commencing her maternity leave very soon and we are looking to cover her role with our wonderful Zebra class either for a term or alternatively for the length of her maternity leave.
The school is looking for an inspiring and dynamic teacher who will relish being part of a highly skilled and enthusiastic team which includes a full time HLTA, TA and part time TA. You will add to this team by demonstrating a passion for and dedication to teaching and learning.
Please apply if you:
· are committed to working as a team with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
· are hardworking, innovative and reflective, are committed to success and seek to grow as a practitioner
· have an imaginative and creative approach to quality first teaching and learning through a dynamic curriculum
· have high expectations of children, colleagues and yourself
· use educational research to inform practice and support the raising of achievement of children
· have the ability to absorb our caring and inclusive atmosphere and promote it in your own classroom
We can offer you:
· responsive learners who thrive in a challenge based environment
· a welcoming, caring school team who believe every child matters
· excellent hands-on opportunities for the development of leadership
· a supportive and committed staff and governing body
· a school that finds the best in everyone
· a well resourced classroom and large purpose designed outside area.
· Access to a 'Forest Schools' site and Level 3 trained team member.
· access to high quality continued professional development
· classes supported by a professional team of TA's and HLTA's
Quote from a former NQT who previously joined the staff…
"Since joining St. Andrew's as an NQT, I have had many exciting professional learning opportunities, both within and outside school; these have included working collaboratively with and learning from the expertise of more experienced staff members through our coaching programme and being actively engaged in research through my MEd and other external research projects. I have been inspired to continue to grow as a reflective, principled teacher as part of a vibrant school family."
Visits to the school outside the school day are warmly welcomed. For more information, or to arrange a visit please telephone the office on (01787) 475699 or email email@example.com