Download printable version
Required for ASAP
Post - Learning Support Assistant (KS1)
Location - Camulos Academy, Colchester
Employer - REAch2 Academy Trust
Mon - Fri 30 Hours - Per week 8.30am - 3pm
Scale 2 point 3 - (FTE) £18,562
Bringing Learning to Life
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant (LSA) for a position within our KS1 setting.
Camulos Academy opened in September 2016 in Colchester, Essex, as a new provision and we now have 13 classes. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to provide support and also play an
integral role within the KS1 setting and also in the development of our ever-growing school.
We will offer you:
- a stunning school environment which demonstrates 'Bringing Learning to Life'
- a friendly and supportive staff team who demonstrate very positive relationships with pupils and their families
- AMAZING children just waiting to meet you.
Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting 60 primary academies across England, including 2 in Colchester. REAch2 is a family, connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2.
The successful applicant must:
· Enjoy working with challenge
· Be caring and flexible
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to fit it with our hard working team
. Have a good standard in literacy and numeracy skills - (at least GCSE Grade C equivalent or above)
· Have effective positive behaviour management strategies
· Have a strong desire to develop and learn for themselves
REACH2 reseve the right to withdraw the advert, should the right candidate apply for the position.
Due to the current situation we will not be able to welcome you to look around prior to applying.