Download printable version
We are Happy to Talk Flexible Working
Pay Range Grade B = £12,051 - £13,886 (Pro-rata)
Position Start Date February 2021
Contract Type 26hrs and 15 minutes' term time only (08:45am until 15:15pm Monday - Friday 37 weeks per year)
Contract Term Permanent.
Application Close Thursday 28th January 2021
Date of Interviews TBC
Why Deneholm Primary School?
Deneholm Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint an effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. They will support the delivery of high quality learning experiences within Early Years Foundation Stage. The successful applicant must be able to work with small groups and support the class teacher with any classroom duties that may be required. We are an Ofsted Good school with pupil's behaviour being noted as a strength, "Pupils behave in an exemplary manner in classrooms and around school. They are polite, courteous and well mannered." Ofsted 2018
· be experienced in working with children in EYFS
· be confident to deliver small group interventions
· have the ability to create positive learning environments
· have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
· have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
· have a strong and caring personality and is calm, patient and firm
· have good organisation and communication skills
· have familiarity with recording learning and achievements for children's learning journals
· be committed to providing a 'child-centred nurturing' ethos, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
· Competitive salaries
· Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
· Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
· Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
· Becoming part of a growing organisation
· A health and wellbeing package
· A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. For more information, please email email@example.com
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.