Download printable version
Braiswick Primary appointed a new Headteacher and Deputy Head in January 2021 and we are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to join the leadership team as the KS2 leader in this new phase in the development of our school. We are looking for a dedicated and inspirational person who will share in our commitment to secure the highest outcomes for all of our pupils. This is an exciting opportunity to join us and play a significant role in our journey and to work in partnership with the newly appointed Headteacher.
Our new Assistant Headteacher will have:
· high expectations of themselves, colleagues and pupils and the energy and dedication to make a difference to the lives of our pupils
· proven excellent classroom practice with high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all pupils
· a proven track record in improving standards in the quality of education across the whole school
· leadership experience, either in a subject area or phase, which has had a demonstrable impact on whole school improvement and pupil outcomes
· expertise in monitoring and evaluating the quality of education with a thorough knowledge of all primary key stages, but particularly KS2
· high standards of professionalism and personal integrity
· a good understanding of relevant and current educational policies and practices
· the expertise to maintain a highly effective culture of safeguarding across the school
· happy, enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn
· motivated and committed staff who are keen to develop
· a caring and supportive school community
· a warm and welcoming ethos
· a strong commitment to your continuing professional development and personal well-being
· strong partnership working with local schools.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer visits to the school but zoom/team meetings with the Headteacher are welcomed. For further information or to request a meeting please contact Trudie Spiller, Business Manager (email@example.com).