Download printable version
At Stanway Primary School we put the children at the centre of everything we do and we expect our staff to embrace this ethos. Successful candidates will join a whole school team which is committed to achieving success and enjoyment for all.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated learning assistant to join our successful and forward thinking school, to work with an individual KS2 pupil.
This is a fixed term position for mornings only (8:35am - 1:05pm) in the first instance.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is confident, calm and patient
- Has a good general education and good literacy and numeracy skills
- Has good interpersonal skills and a flexible approach
- Has experience of supporting a child with ADHD
- Is able to work as part of a team under the direction of the Class Teacher and the SENCO
- Has an ability to demonstrate reliability and confidentiality.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are unable to offer visits to the school, however if you would like to discuss the position with the Headteacher, please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Stanway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.