Download printable version
Job-Share Class Teacher - Lower KS2 (Fixed term - One Year)
The Federation of Farnham and Rickling CE Primary Schools need you!
Rickling School is a GOOD school with outstanding features. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who is passionate about high quality teaching and learning and who has high expectations of achievement and attainment.
Werequire a Job-Share KS2 class teacher to join our small and friendly school from 1st January 2021 to teach a mixed Year 3/4 class.
· Be an excellent classroom teacher, with experience of having taught in Primary School
· Be able to work in a team
· Be committed to enabling all children to achieve success through a creative curriculum
· Have a commitment to developing the best possible learning environment and the highest standards for all children
Why should you come and work at the Federation of Farnhamand Rickling?
· A school that is judged to be 'Good' in all areas and Outstanding in Pupil Behaviour and Welfare by OFSTED
· High levels of parental support
· A reputation for high standards in all curriculum areas (not just English and Maths)
· A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
· Enthusiastic children with a positive attitude to learning
· A supportive staff who work well together as a team
· A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
· A commitment to staff development and teamwork
Visits to Rickling School are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Please email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or call the school office on 01799 543 274.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures and this post is subject to successful medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
Information about the School
We are very proud of our two schools that make up the Federation. They are charming village schools situated in beautiful rural Essex, both with outstanding views of the countryside and both of which form the heart and soul of their respective villages.
Our Schools provide a caring, supportive environment for children to develop a love of learning and respect and understanding for others.
Each child is treated as an individual, with individual needs and abilities, and everyone is encouraged to try to achieve their best and to have high aspirations.
Our schools enable children to become self-confident and resourceful individuals, with a broad and varied skill set, in readiness for the next step of their schooling journey.
The schools share the same vision, values and ethos, which are nurtured in our small school environment.
Our lovely schools are led by our Head Teacher, Mrs Hannah Wheatcroft, who is supported by her dedicated staff and Governing Body.