Download printable version
St Osyth Priory and Parish Trust
The Trustees are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and inspirational leader who is committed to outdoor learning which will focus on the historic and natural landscape of St Osyth Priory.
It is an exciting opportunity as the successful candidate will be responsible for the newly established Education Centre in the Priory grounds. They will lead with the planning and implementation of high quality activities that will provide stimulating, fun and memorable educational experiences for the school visits which will begin in March 2021.
A grant from the Culture for Recovery fund is enabling the Trust to cover the expenses for these visits. They will therefore provide an all important showcase for the educational opportunities and activities that the Priory can deliver beginning in March 2021.
Overall Job Purpose
- To be responsible for the development, implementation and provision of inspirational and exciting activities, enabling children to enjoy outdoor learning in entirely unique surroundings and in doing so boost their physical and mental wellbeing.
- To be responsible for the organisation and arrangements of all the resources so creating a learning space that supports and enhances the planned educational activities.
- Position Type: Teaching
- Pay Range: MPR 3-6 depending on qualifications and experience
- Position Start Date: 15th February 2021
- Contract Type: Part Time 25 hours per week
- Contract Term: Fixed term, 2 months in advance
- Application Closing Date: 29th January 2021
- Date of Interviews: TBC
For additional informaton contact email@example.com
For a job description and application form contact firstname.lastname@example.org