Download printable version
Full time class teacher - Maternity cover starting 12th April 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a year 5 maternity cover role at our popular school.
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding teacher to become part of our enthusiastic, dedicated and creative team. We are looking for a teacher who:
· Is experienced in teaching in the primary phase
· Finds and develops the potential in all children
· Plans and delivers exciting, motivating and engaging lessons
· Expects and maintains a calm, well-ordered and purposeful learning environment
· Believes that high academic standards go hand-in-hand with creative and child-centred experiences
· Enjoys working in a cheerful, conscientious and supportive team
We can offer you:
• A welcoming atmosphere, enthusiastic and well-mannered children and a highly professional and committed staff
• A very well-resourced school
• A commitment to professional development
• A positive ethos where all can succeed
Newlands Spring Primary and Nursery School school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details please contact Mrs. Melanie Maul 01245 442031
Visits to the school are not possible at the moment; please request a call with the head of school to discuss the role.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th January 2021
Interview date: Friday 5th February 2021
Information about the School
Newlands Spring Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture, or disability.
You must be a UK resident, have the right to work in the UK, and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.