Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a vibrant and friendly person who will be a key player in the day to day running of our school office. Moreton C of E Primary School is a good school, outstanding in our last SIAMs inspection, located in the heart of rural Essex. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the enthusiasm to learn about wider administrative processes and wants to get involved in the busy life of a Primary school.
Candidates are expected to have the relevant experience and qualifications and should be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively with all members of the School community, showing initiative and independence when needed. Excellent communication skills and a willingness to respond to and be involved in the daily life of the School are essential.
Our new Personnel/Premises Administrator will:
· be organised and able to prioritise workload
· have excellent communication skills using all forms of communication (email, face to face, telephone, written letters)
· be confident and able to work on their own initiative
· work well with others and is calm under pressure
· have the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
· have good ICT skills and able to use all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint). Training will be available for our MIS system.
We can offer you:
a caring and welcoming ethos where everyone is valued
a team of dedicated and hardworking staff
happy, confident and friendly children who are eager to learn
supportive Governors and Parents
a strong commitment to your continuing professional development and personal well-being
Contact and phone calls with the Headteacher are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. To arrange a phone call or for further information please contact Mrs Lynn Carpenter by email: email@example.com or telephone 01277 890255.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to follow this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.