Download printable version
The Federation of Little Hallingbury and St Mary's Hatfield Broad Oak Primary Schools are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive School Business Manager to work across the two schools. This is a unique opportunity to work across two federated schools.
Scale 7 Point Range 19-24
Part time 22.5 hours per week, worked over 3 days, term time plus non-pupil days
We are looking for someone who will:
· Work as part of the Senior Leadership Team providing strategic support to the Executive Headteachers and the Governing Body
· Provide professional leadership and management of office staff and caretakers across the Federation
· Have current knowledge and experience of working in finance and managing budgets in an education setting
· Be able to communicate effectively with staff and Governors
· Be organised, approachable and have excellent people skills
· Have experience of IT systems (SIMS, FMS and Microsoft Office)
· Be competent and efficient in all areas of HR and follow the procedures and policies of safe recruitment
· Manage the site and facilities across the schools (be able to drive between the schools)
· Understand and be compliant of the procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality and GDPR
We can offer:
· Supportive Senior Leadership Team, Governors and colleagues
· An inclusive school with fantastic children
· An environment where everyone is valued
Experience of working in a school environment is essential.
In these exceptional circumstances candidates are not able to visit the schools so we would advise you to look at the Federation website and email any questions that you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Little Hallingbury C of E Primary School is a village school situated on the Hertfordshire & Essex border. Life and learning at Little Hallingbury has a strong Christian ethos, reflected in our Collective Worship, demonstrated in our shared values and lived out day-to-day in a caring, inclusive way. We have a strong link with our local church which is very supportive of our work.
At Little Hallingbury children are at the heart of everything we do. We want all our children to enjoy school, develop their knowledge, skills, talents and potential within a caring, nurturing environment. We want to learn together, grow together and celebrate each other’s achievements. In short, we seek to be a community where everyone’s uniqueness is valued and recognised.
From September 2016 the school became a Federation with St Mary's, Hatfield Broad Oak. The federation brings strength to two thriving village schools and communities. Both schools have retained their individuality and vision; and we all benefit from shared opportunities, expertise and collaboration.