Download printable version
Would you like to join our fabulous, friendly and dynamic team?
The Edith Borthwick School is a large, vibrant 3-19 special school where no two days are the same! In 2015 we moved into a brand new building and we have a strong reputation and high expectations of both students and staff and consider this to be an exciting place to work and de-velop, where creativity and innovation are nurtured. We really know our students, and focus on them as individuals. Pastoral systems are strong and we value a curriculum offer and activities that educate the whole child.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated and committed to achieving the best for every student
- sets high expectations for themselves and students
- has bundles of energy and enthusiasm and has a great sense of humour
- can make learning motivating, inspiring and fun
- has good interpersonal and communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team
In return, Edith Borthwick School can offer:
- Truly amazing learners
- Lively, enthusiastic and caring ethos
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- Opportunity to have a positive impact on learner progress
- the opportunity to develop and grow professionally within the school and beyond.
Visit us and find out more about this exciting opportunity.
You can read more about us on our website at www.edithborthwick.essex.sch.uk
Experienced teachers are welcome to apply. SEN experience is desirable.
Position to commenceMarch/April 2021.
Unfortunately in the current climate a tour of the school is not possible. However please visit our website for a virtual tour. If you would like more information please call 01376 529300.