Download printable version
Role: Learning Support Assistant - Part-time, Permanent
Working hours: 31.25 hpw (08:30am - 3:30pm - including 45 minutes unpaid break, term time only plus non-pupil days)
Salary: Band 2 - Point Range 3-6
Kents Hill Junior School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Learning Support Assistant.
The tasks of a learning support assistant will fluctuate, however typical responsibilities will include:
· Developing social/emotional skills of pupils (depending on individual needs)
· Supporting individual children with a range of Special Educational Needs to overcome barriers to learning and to close gaps in education
· A passion for supporting children of all needs and abilities.
· The ability to work on differentiated activities with groups of pupils.
· Providing pupils with a calm, supportive and encouraging environment in which to learn
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to work alongside a welcoming, dedicated and supportive team as well as a strong professional development ethos and a caring atmosphere where everyone is valued.
A job description and person specification has been included with this advert.
Epsilon Star Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.