Download printable version
2.5 Hours per Day: 3.15pm - 5.45pm (IDEALLY) 12.5 hour per week
Pay Scale: Level 2 - Point 4
Term Time plus additional 4 Weeks
We are looking to recruit a permanent part-time Cleaner to join our Premises Team working at Blenheim.
Purpose of the Job:
To undertake cleaning at Blenheim using a variety of methods, operating machinery when appropriate and adhering to safety regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out cleaning in all areas of the school and Children's Centre.
- Frequency of cleaning to be undertaken as directed by the Line Manager (see duty outline).
- To undertake training in the correct use of cleaning equipment such as floor machines, vacuum cleaners, wet pick-ups and health and safety and the use of cleaning chemicals.
- To notify the Line Manager or other senior member of staff, of any damage to buildings and equipment or anything you see that may be dangerous to pupils and/or adults.
- To clean away any bodily fluids which have been left at the end of the school day or the remaining residue
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please follow this link;
We are unable to accept applications completed on this website.
Closing Date: 18th January 2021
Interviewsto be held 25th January 2021
Please refer to the Job Description for further information
Information about the School
BLENHEIM PRIMARY SCHOOL
School Way, Blenheim Chase, Leigh on Sea, Essex SS9 4HX Tel: 01702 474684