Download printable version
The Christus Catholic Trust are seeking to appoint:
KS1 COVER SUPERVISOR
25 hours per week (Monday to Friday)- term time only
Salary - Band 4 (CCT Thurrock Academies Pay Scale) - Point 18-20 (£22,276 - £23,625) Full Time Equivalent).
Actual Salary: £ 12,935 - £13,716
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary, Grays
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational Cover Supervisor to work within our happy and successful school
This is a great opportunity for an individual who will be:
· A practising Catholic or will be willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of the school and have a secure understanding of the distinctive nature of the Catholic school
· A team player with good interpersonal skills
· A person who can work under pressure and deliver cover in a classroom sometimes at short notice
· A practitioner who can support and promote the vision and ethos of our school and who has high expectation of pupil achievement and behaviour
· Be professional and reliable.
The academy and The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
· A dynamic and collaborative team of professionals across the academy and Trust, who work together and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities.
· Commitment to ensure that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education
· The desire to appoint staff, who share our high expectations of everyone in our community, who enjoy working as a member of a team and who take solution -focused approach.
· A comprehensive programme of Professional Development for staff at all levels
Information about the Academy:
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary is located in Ward Avenue Grays Essex, and is part of a Multi Academy Trust (The Christus Catholic Trust), which currently consists of 6 primary schools. Catering for around 630 pupils, St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School is the largest primary school in the Diocese of Brentwood.
St Thomas' is a popular school, located on an attractive site. It boasts an excellent local reputation and facilities which provides an excellent working and learning environment. We can offer great support, a diverse and vibrant intake and a positive development to your career.
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday, 22nd January 2021 at midday
Interviews date to be confirmed, but note they may take place via ZOOM (virtual communication)
If you want to visit the academy please email palomaGI@Christus.org.uk who will liaise with the academy to arrange your visit.
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please ensure you download our application pack and forms. If you have any problems downloading the forms please contact the Trust HR Manager on palomaGI@Christus.org.uk.
A completed application form and all other related documents should be sent by email to: palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted