Download printable version
37 hours per week. Term time plus 2 weeks. Starting 1st March or sooner if available.
Braiswick Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our small office team.
The successful candidate will provide support for the school's finance and administration procedures, including but not exclusively:
· Compilation of daily dinner numbers, collecting and recording pupil and staff payments
· Raising orders and sales invoices
· Inputting supplier invoices and producing payments for approval
· Assisting with the production and distribution of information to parents/carers including the weekly newsletter
· Accurate recording of monthly financial data
· Administration of after school clubs and school trips
Applicants should have previous finance experience and knowledge of accounting systems. Knowledge of SIMS and a first aid qualification is desirable. Candidates should also have good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, drive and initiative and an ability to work well under pressure.
Please contact Trudie Spiller (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details if required.