Download printable version
Required September 2021
The North Essex Multi-Academy Trust was established in September 2013 and currently consists of two secondary schools, a Sixth Form College, a primary school and an infant school.
The position will be at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead.
"A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted.
One of the most improved schools in Essex and Nationally. Positive Progress 8 scores and above National average Mathematics.
The post is suitable for experienced teachers or a NQT seeking their first post.
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, rapidly improving Department
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Curriculum Leader to enthuse students about Mathematics within an ambitious Department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Mathematics curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Mathematics in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Mathematics teacher.
- Support for SLE accreditation for suitable candidate.
- Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with interactive whiteboard and visualiser.