Download printable version
Subject Lead Technology and Food
MPR/UPR plus TLR2b
Applications are invited from teachers with QTS for the above post. Suitable applicants will have a proven record of excellence in the classroom across the age and ability range. This is an exciting role to develop the Technology and Food Departments within the school and as such there will be future scope for development and appropriate renumeration.
We are currently looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to lead in Technology and Food in a developing department. The successful candidate will raise standards and develop a thriving Technology Department.
Ideal candidates will:
· have evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence in Technology across all key stages
· demonstrate a commitment to raising standards
· have experience of teaching Technology and Food
· be committed to organising the extended extra-curricular program and events of the department
In this role, you will:
· be responsible for delivering the curriculum 'Technology' across all key stages
· help organise and develop a Technology curriculum fit for the 21st century
· help build and develop a thriving Technology department
Beauchamps High School is an OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' 11-18 school; the leadership team has an ethos dedicated to promoting progression and success for both staff and pupils alike. The school prides itself on being a positive working environment where individuals are supportive of one another at all times. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team who encourage everyone to achieve their best and beyond.
Beauchamps High School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 30 January 2021 at midday. If we recive a high vilume of candiates for the role we will close the advert early.