Download printable version
School Improvement Leader - Physical Education & Facilitator of Computing
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is a three-form entry primary school rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED in July 2019. OFSTED quotes:-
"Since becoming an Academy in 2016, inspirational leadership from the Headteacher and her Deputy Headteacher has transformed the quality of education provided for pupils."
"This has been achieved through determined, unrelenting leadership from the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher."
"The aspirational outlook and unswerving commitment of Senior Leaders to make improvements have turned the school into a beacon of success."
"Leaders have ensured that pupils' needs remain central and that 'children always come first'."
The Governing Body are now looking to appoint an Excellent KS1/KS2 School Improvement Leader to join this Outstanding team with a responsibility for Physical Education and Facilitator of Computing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading Physical Education and Facilitator of Computing across the School. Our School Improvement Leaders support the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team in our drive towards providing the best education for our fantastic children and maintaining our Outstanding Judgement.
We are seeking an individual who:-
· Is an outstanding, rigorous and effective teacher
· Has a proven record of teaching that enables outstanding pupil progress
· Is dedicated, energetic and proactive
· Has experience of subject leadership
· Is fully committed to raising attainment for all pupils
· Is a team player with drive and enthusiasm
· Has excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Has a great sense of humour and knows how to have fun!
Successful candidates will:-
· Lead, develop, support and be accountable for Physical Education & Facilitator of Computing
· Be part of the Senior Leadership Team which develops the school's strategic direction
· Promote achievement through consistently outstanding teaching and best learning practice
· Be a constructive and an effective team leader
· Rigorously support the work, aims and ethos of the school
· Maintain exemplary standards of organisation, teaching, planning and time management
· Be hard working, committed, flexible with a great sense of humour!
· Be responsible and accountable for the development of staff to ensure good pupil outcomes
We can offer:-
· An Outstanding forward-thinking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· A well-resourced learning environment
· A school which is committed to continued professional development
· Enthusiastic, positive and supportive staff
· Generous PPA time and a great work/life balance
Zoom conversations can be arranged prior to application by contacting Cheryl King, PA to Headteacher at email@example.com or by telephone on 01268 543664, Option 2.
The Phoenix Primary School is committed to the principles of equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures including satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.