Download printable version
Trinity Road Primary School is looking for an inspiring leader and passionate educator to join us as Headteacher in September 2021.
If you are a leader who makes their staff feel valued, and gets the most from everyone, then read on.
Trinity Road is a warm and friendly primary school located in the heart of our local community in Chelmsford, Essex; a positive environment where children thrive, are well behaved and develop great relationships with adults and each other. We are proud to offer a highly inclusive and positive environment, with excellent pastoral care, a strong sports programme and an embedded Speech & Language Provision.
Our top priority is to provide an exceptionally high standard of education for all children and to live by our school values which are: RESPECT each other, ACHIEVE our best and BELONG to our school family.
Trinity Road is a large and busy school, so we are looking for a Headteacher with energy, versatility and enthusiasm. We need someone who can join us in September to lead, inspire and motivate us in all aspects of our educational journey. In return we can offer a caring, exciting and stimulating working environment, a great team of established and enthusiastic staff and an active and supportive governing body.
This is what we need to continue our journey:
- First and foremost an outstanding child-focused teacher who understands and promotes excellent classroom practice
- Someone who can lead by example with integrity, compassion and resilience and who is also visible and approachable
- A strong relationship builder who will work positively with all stakeholders including children, parents, colleagues, governors and the wider community
- Someone with a clear vision of how school data can be efficiently collected and used to inform effective educational strategy
- An individual who is passionate about inclusion with a complete commitment to ensuring that ALL pupils have high aspirations and are empowered to achieve their personal best, including children who qualify for Pupil Premium funding or have SEND requirements
- An educator who is uncompromising in the delivery of an enriching and varied curriculum which is focused on supporting children to develop the right skills to succeed
- A leader who is open-minded and prepared to be appropriately challenged and who will bring us innovation, engagement and a great enthusiasm for learning
If you can answer yes to all of our requirements, then our Chair of Governors can't wait to hear from you!
Shortlisting and interviews for this position will be held in February 2021 subject to social distancing requirements. Dates to be confirmed.
If you require further information or would like to visit us please contact the school office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org