Download printable version
FOOTBALL ACADEMY MANAGER - TEACHER OF BOYS PE
(QTS NOT ESSENTIAL)
Are you a dynamic, innovative and inspirational teacher with the drive and talent to help young people achieve excellent results?
If so, this is a unique opportunity to develop and lead the Beauchamps Football Academy alongside teaching Boys PE.
In this role you will:
· Support the development and delivery of the national and locally targeted programmes and campaigns linked to increasing levels of participation.
· Develop the wider experiences/qualifications of the Football Academy, including refereeing and coaching qualifications.
· Raise the profile of the Football Academy at the school throughout the school and amongst local football organisations.
To apply for the role you will need:
· A minimum of two years' experience of teaching PE in secondary schools.
· Played football to a high standard.
· Ideally hold football coaching qualifications or have a desire to do so.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic (having a proven record of excellence across the age and ability range) and will demonstrate a commitment to raising standards. They will also be keen to make a significant contribution in assisting with, organising and delivering the extended extra-curricular program of the department alongside the management of the Football Academy
At Beauchamps High School, you will be working with a department of vibrant individuals who are enthusiastic about the opportunities that PE offers students, both within and outside of the curriculum, and who are dedicated in providing a range of activities for all abilities and age ranges, with a proven record of involvement and success. The school facilities include a 3G pitch and fully equipped gym.
Beauchamps High School is an 'OUTSTANDING' 11-18 school, with examination results at all levels significantly above the National picture. In November 2014 OFSTED recognised the exceptional education we deliver and stated that "Teaching is outstanding. Teachers know their subjects extremely well and help students to gain knowledge quickly and then use it skilfully and confidently in all their work".
Beauchamps High School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We expect to recive a high number of applications for this role as as such reserve the right to close the vacancy early