Download printable version
Role: Midday Assistant to start as soon as possible
Salary:Essex Pay Band - Scale 1/2 - Point 1-3 (actual pro-rata salary £2,813 - £2,926 per annum)
Permanent Contract -6.67 hours per week)
Monday - Friday (45.6 weeks per year Contract)
Leigh Beck Junior School is looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed Midday Assistants to maintain the safety and wellbeing of the pupils during the midday lunch break. If you are excited by innovation and challenge, whilst learning with the children you work with, then we look forward to hearing from you.
The successful candidate will need to:
· Be aspirational, determined and hardworking
· Be approachable, and understanding
· Promote the school in a positive manner at all times and share in the corporate responsibility for the well-being and safeguarding of all pupils.
We can offer you:
· Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
· An exciting opportunity to join the Lion Education Trust, a forward looking and innovative Multi-Academy Trust
· A vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
· Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
· A dynamic and dedicated team of staff who want the best for their children
Training will be provided.
This is a public facing role and the successful candidate must speak fluent English
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
Please contact Karen Egleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01268 683037 if you would like to discuss this role.