Download printable version
Are you up to the challenge of being the best you can be? We are looking for a class teacher to join our school in February 2021 and teach our Year 3 children for 2 days a week.
When you walk through the doors of Gosbecks Primary School, the experience is something special, a vibrant and stimulating environment that inspires our pupils to be the best they can be. It is this ethos which is part of the DNA of this amazing School and was recognised by OFSTED when they awarded us a Good rating in 2018.
To be part of our school you will need to:
- Love teaching and enjoy being part of school life
- See every child as an individual
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have high expectations for teaching and learning
- Be able to make a positive contribution to our school
- Have a growth mindset
We can offer you:
- A staff team that will support you and make you feel welcome
- A supportive, positive environment to work in
- Ongoing professional development
- Wonderful children who are a pleasure to work with
If you think you are up to the challenge, please apply. NQTS welcome. Unfortunately, school visits cannot be arranged due to COVID restrictions, however we are happy to talk through any questions you may have. Please contact the school office on 01206 575 407 between 8am & 4pm.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.