Download printable version
Scale 2 Points 2 £9.43 p/h (£10.57 p/h inc. holiday entitlement)
Application Deadline: Wednesday 25th November
Interviews: Friday 27th November 2020
Start Date: ASAP
- Would you like to work in a brand new school?
- Are you patient, caring and understanding?
- Do you have a flexible and cheerful outlook?
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic, friendly people to take care and manage children during midday break on a relief basis. Your primary role will be to ensure our children feel safe, secure and happy during their lunch break. You will also help model our lunchtime ethos of family dining; helping others, good table manners, taking risks when trying new foods. The successful candidate will be flexible in their attitude and able to work as part of a team.
Duties include both supervising children whilst they eat their lunch and during outside play. Full training will be given.
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
· Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
· Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
· The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Lakelands Primary School is a brand new primary school opening in September 2020 with state of the art facilities in Stanway, Colchester. The school will open in September 2020, welcoming our first cohort of 60 reception aged children in two classes. Year on year the school will grow, providing 420 places for local children between four and eleven years old by 2026. At Lakelands Primary School we are creating a new school where children can thrive and flourish and fulfil their potential.