Download printable version
Salary:GBP25,714.00 - 41,604.00
Hours: 2 days a week
Inspire their remarkable with us
Are you an enthusiastic, dynamic teacher who can challenge our children and offer them exciting learning experiences?
Would you like to work in a school that is well known for innovative use of new technologies, high quality sports provision, outdoor learning in our beautiful wooded setting and outstanding welfare, behaviour and support (Ofsted 2017)?
Westerings Primary Academy we are looking to employ a dynamic and dedicated EYFS or Key Stage 2 teacher on a part time basis from January 2021. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Visits are welcomed, to visit our academy, please contact us on 01702 205511
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we're inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career- We'll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support- We understand every academy is unique. We'll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what's best for your children.
- More chance to see what's out there- We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others' experience- You're connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact- G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time- We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date- Friday 27 November 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us onFacebook,Twitter,InstagramandLinkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our websitehttps://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-trainingfor further details.