Download printable version
1-1 SEN Learning Support Assistant required
We are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work with a child with specific social and emotional needs. The post is for 30 hours a week. The successful applicant will be required to:
· work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher and SENCo.
· support the child with personal and educational needs.
· have the ability to build effective relationships with staff, parents and children.
· show initiative and flexibility.
· have a good standard of literacy and numeracy.
We are committed to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following Safer Recruitment procedures, all appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references
Please contact Mrs Pickard on 01376 321814 if you require further details.