Download printable version
Holland Park Primary School
Teacher - Part-time 40%
Pay Range: Teachers Main Pay Scale £10,285 - £14,784 Pro-rated (M1 - M6)
Start Date: April 2021
We are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher to join our experienced team of teachers at Holland Park Primary School. It is an exciting time to join the school and be part of its journey.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· To promote the aims and objectives of the school and maintain its philosophy of education and to support the Head Teacher in promoting the ethos of the School.
· Be accountable for pupils' attainment, progress and outcomes be aware of pupils' capabilities and their prior knowledge, and plan teaching to build on these guide pupils to reflect on the progress they have made and their emerging needs demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn and how this impacts on teaching encourage pupils to take a responsible and conscientious attitude to their own work and study.
· Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values and behaviour which are expected of pupils.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
· Qualified teacher status in the UK
· Successful teaching experience within the primary sector
· Thorough understanding of the National Curriculum and assessment
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Holland Park Primary School?
We can offer you:
· A Competitive Salary
· Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
· Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
· Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, 26th November 2020
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.