Download printable version
Greensted Junior School
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher with English Specialism
Main Pay Scale plus TLR2a
Required January 2021
* Do you want the chance to work in an "Outstanding" Junior school helping to motivate and inspire our children (particularly our boys) to be the best they can be?
* Are you a creative and highly motivated teacher?
* Do you inspire the children in your class to be the very best they can be?
* Do you have high expectations and never settle for second best?
* Do you have a specialism for English and want to play a key role in helping to lead our Outstanding English Department?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, Greensted Junior School is the place for you! We have a full time vacancy for a Key Stage 2 practitioner starting January 2021.
Applicants will have exemplary classroom practice, the ability to think and work innovatively and, most importantly, enjoy working as part of our brilliant team! We offer great, well resourced, learning environments, collaborative approaches to teaching and learning and we need motivated candidates with energy and a sense of humour with an understanding of children and how they learn.
If you think you have what it takes to join Greensted's 'Outstanding' Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Application packs are available from www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk or by contacting the school office.