Download printable version
JOB ROLE: LEARNING SUPPORT APPRENTICE
Required from January 2021
"Aspire, Care, Enjoy"
Do you have a passion for helping children meet and exceed their potential?
Are you enthusiastic, proactive and possess strong communication skills?
We are looking for someone who:
· would like to develop a career in early years education
· is committed to supporting all children in their learning including those with additional needs
· can observe and record children's progress with the support of the Preschool team
· will help children develop particular skills through working in small groups or a one-to-one basis
· can support the Pre-school manager in the day to day delivery of their sessions by assisting them with preparation and resourcing
We can offer
· Training and support towards a nationally recognised Apprenticeship Level 2/3 qualification (hourly pay rate in accordance with National Apprenticeship guidelines)
· Joyful and curious children
· A supportive and dedicated staff