Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a
Required: January 2021
Salary: Teachers Main Scale 1 - 6
Based at: Thameside Primary School, Manor Road, Grays Essex, RM17 6EF
Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.
All applicants must be able to:
- Demonstrate at least good classroom practice;
- Be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a passion for improvement
- Have good organisation and communication skills
- NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust can offer you:
- High quality induction and professional development
- Opportunities for cross phase work
- Secondments across the Trust
- Staff laptops with a Trust wide ICT system
- Wellbeing support and stress management
- Appraisal related incentives for 'Good' and 'Outstanding' teachers.
- We recognise continuous service from previous teaching employment
For an application form please visit our website at www.osborne.coop or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
During this time visits to the school would not be possible, but a phone conversation with the Headteacher or member of the Senior Leadership Team can be arranged if you're interested. Please contact Abbie Stonehouse, Trust HR/Recruitment Assistant at email@example.com or on 01375 648 901
Closing Date: 2nd November 2020, Noon Interview Date: W/C 2nd November 2020
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust (MAT) incorporated around the principles and values of the international co-operative movement. These are Equality, Equity, Democracy, Self-help, Self-Responsibility and Solidarity, along with the ethical values of openness, honesty, social responsibility and caring for others. These values and principles underpin all our actions.