Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust wishes to appoint a
Pastoral and Speech and Language Learning Support Assistant
Pay Scale - Band C - Range 13-16
Term time and inset days
based at;Little Thurrock Primary School, Rectory Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 5SW
This is an exciting opportunity for a Specialist Learning Support Assistant to take on a crucial role within our school.
Little Thurrock Primary School is on a journey to excellence and is a three-form entry primary school with over 650 pupils on role in Grays, Thurrock and is a member of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust. Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other.
As a Pastoral and Speech and Language LSA, candidates must ;
- Appropriate qualification
- Have excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to lead, challenge and develop staff so that children receive an education of the highest quality.
- Preparation of adaption of materials for access to learning
- Able to empathise with and enjoy working with young people
- Able to work within a team
What we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
- Supportive colleagues and a warm school community
- Training opportunities through our membership of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust as well as recognising Continuous Service
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme - bespoke to your particular role and career path;
For additional information about Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust, please visit our website www.osborne.coop. If you wish to contact the Head teacher, Andrew Hook to discuss any aspect of this post, please telephone the school on 01375 373586.
For an application form please visit our website at www.osborne.coop or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange a visit or for more information on the position please contact Trina Hilliard or Claire Gibson at the school or email HR@osborne.coop
Closing date: Midday Friday 30th October 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.