Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a creative and dynamic teacher to provide maternity cover, who can offer our children challenging and exciting learning experiences.
Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery is a popular and forward thinking school. We offer high quality professional development through our commitment to continuous and relentless improvement in learning and teaching. We were rated a 'Good' school by OFSTED in June 2018.
Our school is proud to be held in high esteem by our families and local community. We have a dedicated and highly motivated staff team and we are all united in our pursuit of excellence.
In fulfilling the role of Class Teacher, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- a passion for teaching and learning
- an ability to create a learning environment which promotes and secures high quality teaching, effective learning, high standards of achievement and behaviour
- a commitment to collaborative planning and team working
- an ability to foster positive relationships with our children, parents and staff
In return, Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery can offer you the opportunity to:
- work with a highly motivated staff team and a committed, supportive and proactive governing body
- actively engage in your continuing professional development
- work with our polite and respectful children who are enthusiastic about learning
NQTs are welcome to apply for this post.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding children. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to successful enhanced DBS checks.