Download printable version
2 days per week
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Christus Catholic Trust Thurrock Academies
London Fringe MPS 1 - 4 (Actual salary £10779.20 - 13199.60 plus SEN1 £908)
Location: St Mary's Catholic Primary, Tilbury Essex
Starting: January 2021
The Christus Catholic Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced teacher to join the staff team and lead provision for SEN within St Mary's Catholic Primary in Tilbury.
We want the ideal candidate to:
· have a passion for learning and inclusion
· have a clear vision and strong commitment to inclusion of all learners;
· expect the highest standards from all pupils
· have a secure knowledge of the Early Years Foundation stage and Key Stage One and Two curriculum; be an excellent teacher
· be able to work effectively within a dedicated teaching team
· be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with staff, pupils and families;
· have a good understanding of successful approaches and interventions to support pupil progress
· have an up to date knowledge of the new SEN Framework and Code of Practice
have good organisational skills and be able to manage the work of others
· Be a caring individual who is supportive of the school ethos and its work
St Mary's can offer you:
· A positive and caring environment based on the values of the Catholic faith;
· A commitment to support your professional development to the next stage of your career;
· The opportunity to work with delightful children, supportive colleagues and parents.
The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
· a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals across the academy and Trust, who work together and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities.
Previous experience of being a SENCo is desirable. This vacancy does require a qualified SENCo, ideally someone with the National SENCO award or someone committed to obtaining this qualification within 12 months.
If you wish to join our friendly and committed team and have a passion to see every child succeed, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in the role, please complete the relevant application form and additional documentation, detailing your skills and experience in relation to the attached job description and person specification and send to Mrs Grande-Imbernon HR Manager for the Trust email: palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
Other details about our school are available on our school website www.stmarystilbury.co.uk.
St Mary's Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date: Friday, 6th November 2020 by midday.
Interviews will be held on: w/c Monday, 9th November 2020 (to be held virtually)
If you experience any difficulties downloading the forms, please contact the above email address and you will be emailed the application pack.
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted