Download printable version
Teaching Assistant - Temporary contract until July 2021
Scale 3 £14,193.52 - £14,477.64
8.30am - 3.30pm (32.5 hrs per week)
Required ASAP - Previous applicants need not apply
We are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to work as part of a friendly team, driving improvement and supporting the learning of children at Trinity Road Primary School.
You will need:
- A commitment to meeting the needs of all pupils, including more able pupils and those with a Special Educational Need such as Autism
- Experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
- A willingness to work in a range of contexts
- Good team member skills
- The ability to be flexible
- To be self- motivated, intuitive and accountable
- Be first aid trained (training to be provided)
The post involves working with individuals, groups and whole classes of children and may be within different classes or age groups, according to the changing needs of learners.
Closing date: 30th October 2020
Interviews: 9th November 2020
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applications will be subject to a DBS check, satisfactory references and evidence of qualifications.