Download printable version
St. Mary's C of E (VA) Primary School
Tel: 01799 523384
Salary £18,511.74 (FTE £19,698)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and organised Administration Assistant to join our busy school office. Hours of work are 35 per week (08:30 - 16:30 with an hour for lunch), Mon-Fri over 40 weeks (38 weeks term time plus 5 INSET days and 5 days during school holidays).
This position is to provide support to the school's administrative procedures, including but not exclusively:
- covering reception and being the first point of call for parents and visitors
- maintenance of the school diary
- responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of the manual and computerised pupil data records, including attendance details
- administration of school lunch and other monies
- organisation of after school clubs, school trips, sports events and visits
- administrative support for all areas of the school
Ideally you will have some experience of working in a busy office, it would be amazing if you had school office experience but not essential. You will be joining a fun, hardworking team.
St Mary's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. All appointments are subject to positive references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks.
For further details please contactSonya Johnson on 01799 523384 / email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 30th October 2020. Interviews:Tuesday 3rd November 2020.
Information about the School
"Aspiring for Excellence in a Christian Learning Environment"
Established in 1845, St. Mary's is a welcoming 1 form entry Church school with a caring ethos. We are situated in the centre of Saffron Walden, a thriving Essex market town close to the Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Suffolk borders and within easy travelling distance of both Cambridge and London. We enjoy excellent facilities, occupying a large and attractive site which also accommodates our Church Pre-school and an independent Before/After-school club.