Download printable version
Do you want to be part of a team that changes lives?
Want to impact a generation?
REACH offers intense mentoring, counselling, tutoring and family support for KS2, KS3 and KS4 students that are on the verg of permanent exclusion and helps them reengage in education.
Administrator is a role where you will be supporting REACH staff with the day to day adminstration task required.
As a secretary/administrator, you'll need to:
- use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word
- use google drive
- audio and copy type
- write letters
- deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- create and maintain filing and other office systems
- keep diaries and arrange appointments
- schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes - shorthand may be required to do this
- book meeting rooms and conference facilities
- liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- order and maintain stationery and equipment
- organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- carry out invoicing
This is a 25hr a week contract Monday to Friday 10 - 3
Information about the School
We believe in investing in people. As professionals in the helping profession, we believe and aspire to offer a better future to those children, young people and families we work with.
Success for us means unleashing the potential of each individual we engage with, so they can grow and develop each day, to be better versions of themselves.
Our values are grounded in our determination to be the change we want to see in the world, through passion, commitment and integrity.
We want to plant a seed of kindness and compassion in a generation that will produce resilience & hope and enable them to fulfill their own destinies.
Our success therefore will be measured in the lives we changed through REACH.