Download printable version
PA to the Senior Leadership Team
37 hours per week Monday to Thursday 08.30am-4.30pm Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm
41 weeks per annum (term time, 5 inset days, 2 weeks holiday working)
Scale 7 £25481 pro rata - actual salary £22,822
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team at The Beaulieu Park School.
We are a growing all through school based in Chelmsford and we are now looking for an experienced, confident and efficient Personal Assistant to work with and support our Principal and the Senior Leadership Team at the school. The successful applicant's duties will include taking responsibility for Personnel and GDPR within the school. Applicants will require a confident and friendly manner, be a team player, have the ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure. Excellent IT skills and strong interpersonal skills are a must, as is a good sense of humour! Previous school experience, inclusive of SIMS is essential.
The successful candidate will:
· have excellent oral and written communication skills
· Have previous experience in an education setting
· Have strong organisational skills and the ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
· Have an ability to show initiative and work independently efficiently
· Have excellent IT skills and show initiative and commitment to improving and developing their own practice
If successful, you can expect:
· A warm, friendly, encouraging team of school based and trust based staff
· Staff who are committed to high quality teaching and learning
· Pupils who are friendly, polite and keen to learn
· Continued professional development
Deadline for Applications: Midday 16 October 2020
Interviews: w/c 21 October 2020
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
· Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
· Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
· The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer
Information about the School
The Beaulieu Park School is Essex’s first ‘All Through’ school and the primary phase opens for reception students in September 2018 with the secondary phase opening in September 2019. The Beaulieu Park School will welcome its first cohort of 60 reception aged children in two classes. In September 2019, 180 Year 7 students will be admitted. Year on year the school will grow, providing 420 places for local children between four and eleven years old by 2024 and 900 places for local children between 11 and 16 years old by 2023.