Download printable version
We are seeking anexperienced Learning Support Assistantto join our highly committed team of support staff to support a child with complex behaviour and special educational needs (on the Autism Spectrum).
Our Learning Support Assistants have the highest professional standards in order to provide the very best progress and attainment for our children.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
· have experience of working in an educational setting, supporting children with a range of needs including Autism and speech and language needs and who display challenging behaviour
· knowledge of successful strategies to engage pupils with specific and significant needs
· have experience of adapting the curriculum for pupils with SEND
· be highly positive and supportive
· remain calm and flexible, be caring, have patience, and have a sense of humour
· have a good standard of English and Mathematics (minimum of GCSE Grade C or equivalent)
Hours are 8.30 am - 3.15 pm = 27.5 hours per week, term time only.