Download printable version
10.50 hours per week - Thursday and Friday 8.45am to Midday and 1.00pm to 3.00pm - Term time (39 weeks)
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the class teacher (initially in Foundation Stage) to support learning in line with the Ealry Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Curriculum, National Curriculum, Code of Practice and school policies.
Ideally candidates will have:
· Experience working with children in a primary school setting/early years setting
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Knowledge of ICT to support learning (including use of Word, PowerPoint and use of internet)
· Good organisational skills with the ability to be flexible and work well as part of a team
· To attend to pupils' personal needs including help with social, welfare and health matters, including first aid
· An empathetic, kind and caring nature
The governors and staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory reference, DBS and medical checks.
Information about the School
We are a joint Anglican and Catholic primary school and applicants should be supportive of our Christian ethos.