Download printable version
Rainbow Rangers Breakfast and Afterschool Club are looking for an enthusiastic part time Deputy Manager to join their team.
Pay will be dependent on experience and hours will be discussed at interview
Main duties include:
· Assist the manager with planning, preparing, and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
· Running staff rotas
· Ensuring club food orders are meet
· Providing comprehensive care for the children, including collecting them from school and delivering them safely to parents/carers.
· Providing support and supervision to play workers and volunteers in the absence of the manager.
· Setting up the play space, including moving furniture and play equipment.
· Being aware of Boxted school and Rainbow Rangers fire procedures.
· Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
· Administering first aid when necessary.
· Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
· Encouraging parental involvement in the club.
· Facilitating good communication with all members of the organisation, parents, schools and childcare and play related agencies.
· Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
· Keeping the work environment healthy, safe, and secure.
· Working within the framework of the club's policies and procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage.
· Able to communicate and train staff in any new policy and procedures
· To be responsible for keeping good relations and communication with the Boxted C of E senior team
· Working in liaison with the reception teachers and manager to make sure EYFS goals are covered.
· Keeping open communication with teachers from Boxted C of E school.
· To promote the mission statement of Rainbow Rangers.
Please note that this position is working directly for Rainbow Rangers and not Boxted St Peter's School itself. However, a close working relationship exisits between the two with mutal expectations in terms of professional conduct and a committment to safeguarding children. As such all posts are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks.