Download printable version
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Midday Team.
Abacus Primary School is looking for permanent Midday Assistants to work five days per week, term time only. Your primary role will be to maintain the safety, welfare and good conduct of the pupils during their lunch break and undertaking cleaning in and around dining areas.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to lead and support playground games.
- Have a calm and positive manner
- Be flexible and well organised
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to maintain a safe working environment
- Be caring and supportive
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The post will be for 5 hours a week either 12-1pm each day.
Abacus Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.