Download printable version
We are looking for two caring, empathetic people with good communication skills and lots of initiative. The successful candidates will need to have the following:
· An understanding of the school curriculum;
· An understanding of different behavioural needs of pupils;
· Experience of developing children's social skills, communication and language skills and physical skills;
· Be able to promote positive systems for behaviour.
We can offer:
· An exciting, vibrant and happy working environment
· Training and ongoing CPD
· Friendly and supportive staff and governors
Role 1 is for 16 hours and 40 minutes per week until 31st August 2025 working with a Year 2 pupil. Times of work will be 8.40am to 12.00pm, Monday to Friday. The pro-rata salary will be between £7,082.16 and £7,324.03 according to experience.
Role 2 is for 10 hours and 25 minutes per week until 31st August 2024 working with a Year 3 pupil. Times of work will be 1.15pm - 3.20pm, Monday to Friday. The pro-rata salary will be between £4,426.25 and £4,577.41 according to experience.
Please indicate on your application form which role you are applying for.